It is our mission to create self-confidence, inspire hope, and change the lives of children in our community in a dramatic way. The gift of a smile can do all this for a deserving, underserved individual who, in turn, can use this gift to better themselves and our community.
Guidelines for Applying for a Smile Scholarship
- Guidelines in applying for our Smile Scholarship:
- Applicant questionnaire must be handwritten and answered by the applicant.
- Applicant must be a resident of Cheshire or Windham County.
- Applicant must have a significant aesthetic need for braces.
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
- Applicant must be between 11 to 17 years old (For further questions please contact your local Smile for a Lifetime Chapter)
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled student
- Applicant should demonstrate a positive attitude
- Applicant must agree to follow the treatment plan and demonstrate the ability and commitment to make all appointments on time
- Applicant is encouraged to display involvement and leadership in extracurricular activities
Two Letters of Recommendation are mandatory. Please do not submit more than two letters and limit each reference letter to one page each. Please type or print clearly with black ink (no pencil). Letters of recommendations may be written by teachers/coaches, counselors, dentists or spiritual leader etc.
Application must be submitted prior to treatment. Patients already in treatment can not qualify.
Application reviewal dates:
Each applicant will be notified of approval or denial after the end of each selection process.
- Return the completed application, applicant questionnaire and dentist recommendation, letters of recommendation, photos and treatment contract together in one packet to:
Please return application to:
Keene Orthodontic Specialists
105 West Street
Keene, NH 03431
In order for us to best answer your questions please email us at S4L@Keeneortho.com. Please do not call the office with questions, as the scholarship is managed separately.
Please do not call the office with questions, as the scholarship is managed separately.